All about Jes

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

About myself

I am a degree holder who thought that after I get my degree, I could get a job which pays well. I am wrong. Although the market is doing well, I couldn’t find a job until now. I am not asking for a very high pay however it has to be higher than what I get now. All the companies are offering very low pay for fresh graduates like me. I couldn’t accept a pay cut and that’s for sure.

I am a Piscean. I am emotional, imaginative and sympathetic to the feelings of other people. I am devoted to my goals. I can be very quiet and can be very noisy, that's why there are 2 fishes, hehe.

I'm someone who loves to travel however there's hardly any chance for me to go. My goal is to save alot of money then go travelling without worry.

That's all about me :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home