All about Jes

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Today is our Anniversary

1st Jan 2000 started our love journey. Time really flies, we're together for so many years. Over the years, our celebration become less and less interesting :(

Like today, half a day had passed. Boring at home. Later need to chauffeur his parents again. Sickening. I'm really getting sick of such life. I wonder how will it be after marriage. Everyday his parents............Cant they leave us alone??????????

Should we stay together with his parent????????? A good question! His parent always have alot of activities and disturb our personal time.

Today is suppose to be a happy day but I dun feel happy. I also duno why. I am expecting for surprises however it does not have. Maybe Pisces and Capricorn arent a perfect love match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home