All about Jes

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Really stress, mental blocki

Zing Ying had started to teach me her monthly work. It's really very difficult, i cant absorb anymore. Her work really takes up alot of time. I don't have time to do my own work. I am really having mental block le. If they continue to squeeze in more things, i will forget more and more things....

Today, Michelle,one of my colleague who is also Zing Ying's aunt said something which i find it very hurting. "You're going to give birth le, why worry so much. Let Jeslyn go and worry mah". Yes, i know i cant go on maternity mah, i have to go thru budget and do her work. Both of us try to have a year end baby so that we can escape budgeting period mah and yes i am a failure, i cant make it. But she no need to say such things mah. I know that is her niece and she take care of her so i am nobody, who cares about me :'''( I stress is my own problem. Sometime thinking back, helping ppl so much really not worth it. I am just a nobody to them, you die is your own prob, no one will help you. You think about others but will they give a thought on you............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home