All about Jes

Saturday, June 23, 2007

How do I get to know about Usana?

While finding a new job, my friend took me to the H&F (Health and Freedom) talk. From there, I understand how Usana compensation plan works. I saw the opportunity in this biz. With Usana, I can achieve health, time and financial freedom, why not? I was thinking in my mind. I am not a person who wants to climb up the corporate ladder, hold high responsibilities and deal with politics. If Usana biz works for me, I can free myself from working for others. I hate to set alarm to wake myself up every morning and dragging myself to work. With all these, I decided to join Usana family.

Usana Consumption

My dad has diabetes and high cholesterol. My mum has high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I started off by letting my dad consume Essentials plus Proflavonol and Essential plus Biomega3 for my mum.

My sister is complaining about her backache after her pregnancy hence I introduced her to take our Procosa and Active Calcium. After taking for 3 days, she told me that her pain is gone. She’s so happy that the unbearable pain which had been with her for many months had finally gone. And I am happy for her.

My friend’s dad is also encountering neck pain. I introduced him to take Procosa. Now his pain is also reduced. My friend sees the opportunity in Usana biz and she also joined our team.

A colleague of mine just diagnosed diabetes. He came to me. I told him to take our Essentials and Proflavonol. He has just started for a month. I hope his next visit to the doctor; he is able to hear some good news.

I myself, wanted to lose some kgs. I took Nutrimeal. Actually, the reset program is to replace 3 meals for 5 days to detox and reset our body however my mum do not allow me to skip dinner. What I did is to replace 1 or 2 meals, in a week; I managed to see 2kgs drop. On top of that, I am taking Essentials and Poly C to maintain good health and Proflavanol for good skin :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home