All about Jes

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

He finally pop the question

The first half of the day I was very pissed and he knew it. In the evening, I stayed alone at his house and he sent his parent for dinner. When he came back, I didn’t bother to look at him cos I am angry with him. He just came infront of me and ask me to marry him. He actually went Suntec to buy Swarovski and flower. Although it’s super unromantic cos I was hoping for something better, I agreed eventually. I knew that I am abit unreasonable earlier on cos I was sulking for the whole day. I didn’t expect our anniversary to be so boring mah. In fact he is an unromantic person and I don’t expect much from him. I appreciate the things he did for me. This year he had spent a lot of money in fact. Flowers, diamond ring and Swarovski pendant cos I said I like the butterfly pendant. Earlier on, he gave me a Samsung phone. I think he really spent a bomb this time.

9 more mths to our wedding and I am getting more anxious cos a lot of things not done yet. Oh no, how should I start????? Really have to start doing le. Hope everything goes smoothly for me.

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2008 at 9:29 PM , Blogger IrEnE said...

hahaha.. congratulations.
he pop the question on new year day and lydia's bf pop the question on christmas day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home