All about Jes

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Am i wrong again?

Sometime I was wondering what my sister is thinking. She did a day surgery on Monday and she want to make the whole world to attend to her.

Yesterday I took leave to prepare for this coming Sat ROM, not to take leave to help her to discharge. And somemore I shouldn’t be stepping into the hospital 3 months before my wedding. I have a lot of things to do and a lot of things cork up too. I nearly can’t collect my cert because I forgot to make a copy of my dad’s IC. I tried calling him but he off his phone. He finally picks up when I reach ROM and I got scolded by him. So we quickly went down to his working place to get his IC. We got back ROM just in time. Many other things cork up but I never seek her for help.

I knew she has 2 children to look after, I never ask her to do any single thing for me. She’s now complaining that I am not fit to be an elder sis. My wedding is more impt than her life. Hey, need to say until so serious meh? I admit I am not that kind of person who show out concern in action. Is all her husband’s fault for not paying attention to her and she come and find fault on other ppl.

1 more day to go is my ROM. She’s now bringing up all the past things to say again. I really don’t understand why she can’t forget the past. She wants to remember them until the day she dies? I long have forgotten what had happen in the past. Whatever is happy or sad. I only look forward for the future. She’s just spoiling my mood. She’s unhappy and everyone must join her in her suffering.

Argh, why do I deserve all these? Why this and that person keep putting blame on me? I really don’t know what wrong have I made. I am super low morale now. No mood to get married. Seems like having this wedding is not right…………………….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home