All about Jes

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I hate wedding preparation

Getting married isn’t a happy thing. I am really not happy at all. My mum wan to buy those tradition baby bathtub, potty, face washbasin etc but my MIL said no need, just give a hongbao to symbolize will do. Then I told my mum that, she is abit angry I can see and said next time when I give birth, she’s not gg to buy for me le. I don’t know what all these symbolize and I wish I can don’t care at all. Both side’s thinking are not the same then I am caught in the middle. One side want to follow tradtion, one side want to make it simple. I am really sick of all these. I am having phobia of getting married. Really feel like running away from all these. I am really tired being caught in the middle

I bet more and more things will come out in future. Sian ah, I don’t want to know so much.

FAN SI REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home