All about Jes

Monday, July 28, 2008

Heartless boss

Overheard from my colleague that my boss actually told him that recently I cannot focus on my job because of my wedding preparation. I didn’t expect that he will say out such thing. Last Friday, he want me to stay back to do something. I told him that the next day I am going to ROM and I have a lot of things to do. He still insists that I should send it out that day. Everyone thinks that it can be sent out today but that heartless man doesn’t think that way. Very sad that he go and tell my other colleagues like that.

He didn’t congratulate me, it’s fine. He doesn’t even understand my situation. Please lor, I don’t sell my live to SingTel. Working is not the priority of my life. He want to claim credit, it’s his business. Don’t ever think that I will be under him forever. I am getting sick of him every single day here in SingTel. If I have a chance, I will leave this place. See how he survive if all his staffs left. Over 8 years here, I have seen many staffs under him quitting and transferring. He is not fit to be a manager. He’s just a rigid old man and cannot keep up with the managing skills. His old way of managing people has outdated. Young people today don’t take his shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home