All about Jes

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sick of this lifestyle

Really very sian. Now stuck at home. Everytime when the sis want to use car, we have to come back early and let her use. Then everytime, we use car, we have to fetch mum here and there and pick up dad. All our time is not delicated for ourselves. It is always for others. When she use the car, she no need to fetch anyone, can go as long as she like, no need to rush home. This is unfair. I really hate it. We merely go out for 3 hrs only and we are being recalled back. I have not shop for my own things. This lifestyle is going to stuck with me forever.

I really hope that we can have the ability to have our own car. Hope we can have higher pay so that we can buy a car. I rather have our own and ask her to get one herself. I will not lend my car to her. I dread the feeling of being recalled back like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home