All about Jes

Friday, December 26, 2008

Another friend got pregnant

Another friend of mine told me she pregnant again. 15 weeks le. So happy for her. More and more people around me get pregnant. Another 2 friends going to give birth in one mth time. I think I should stop measuring my temperature every morning. I think it’s giving me a lot of stress. More and more people getting pregnant, the more envy and sad I gets. The feeling which no one can understand, especially Dear. He always says never mind but I mind a lot. I always cry by myself. I really hope I can stop thinking about it and relax. Everyone know I want to have baby but it’s not easy. Really sian….

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2008 at 8:09 PM , Blogger My Voice said...

hey do not lose heart , he will soon bless u with a baby boy.... u jus keep the good work goin...

take care

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home