All about Jes

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I got my Twilight Book 2 (New Moon)

Someone offered to sell me his brand new book at $10 with postage. That was a great offer hence i accepted. I received the book still wrapped in plastic. Wow, i love online buying.

But i still don't have the time to start reading it. I am obsessed in reading the Shopaholic series, keke. They're simply interesting. I am reading "Shopaholic takes Manhattan". This year is the first time i hit record, i never read so many books in my life before. Even when i am schooling, i never like to borrow story books to read hence my English is very poor. Now everyday you see me with a book before bedtime. Machiam bookworm, haha


Now i am shopping online to see if anyone else is selling books :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home