All about Jes

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pics of babies


Today went Danny's son baby shower. Don't know what is wrong with him, keep on crying. Didn't manage to carry him.

Manage to take one pic of him
when he's crying









Below is the first baby i carried this year. He is Gerard,my colleague's baby. What a chubby little one :) Was born last Dec.











Next my friend, Susan's baby. Her name is Crystal. Born in Jan this year. She look more like daddy.













Then my cousin, Irene's son. He is Zac. Was born in Mar.











This little boy is Jason's cousin's son. Born in Apr.













Practically every month got someone related to me giving birth. 3 classmates of mine gave birth but i didn't have a chance to see their baby yet.

Woo, when is my turn? haha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home