All about Jes

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Needs alot of guts

Terrible feeling. Talking to my director really need a lot of guts. Standing outside of her cubicle is like outside a tiger's den. Wanting to talk to her but she always look so unapproachable :(

I finally brought out my guts and asked her this morning whether I can be excuse from the walk this fri. I am really afraid of heights mah. She replied she will not force us but hope we can be more sporting. Oh my god, like that is I can don’t go or not. She everytime arrange this and that which none of us really enjoy going. What is the point of forcing ppl to do things they don’t like. I don’t understand these ppl. Sian leh, how can I tell her again I don't wish to go :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home