All about Jes

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Went to see Gynae and found out i am suffering from PCOS. That's the reason that i am not getting pregnant yet. My menses are irregular, have to depend on pills. Really sian. Why me???????????? The pills will make me fat and have acnes. I have to bear with all these in order to get pregnant. Why people around me just get pregnant so easily........... I am super sad. My mother in law is very concern about my test but i don't dare to tell her the truth. I think she is hoping for a grandchild. She knew i am trying hard hence she always ask me not to stress. The more i know, the more i hate myself. What's actually wrong with me..........why my body system is going haywire now. :''''(

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2009 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Ellen said...

Hi Dear,

Don't give yourself unnecessary stress. This will only invite other problems to you. Let nature takes it cause. Don't keep focusing on the fact which you cannot change. Look at matters in another perspective. Maybe time is not here yet for you to have a child, when the time comes, you will have it. Trust GOD has plans for you!!! Love yourself!

Aunty Helen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home