All about Jes

Monday, November 1, 2010

After so long....

It has been awhile since I last blog. The last post was actually in Jan. This year had been a tough year with a lot of up and down for me. In Jan, I need to go for operation to get rid of the blood cyst in my pituitary gland. Shortly after operation, I got pregnant in Mar. In Apr, I knew that I was pregnant with twins and I was so happy. The happy times don’t last. My babies’ heartbeat stopped in Jul. I was super sad. I never expected that I will experience mid term pregnancy termination. Until now, it had been 3 months but I still can’t get over it. My hormones still imbalance and doc advised me not to get pregnant yet. Why am I having so many probs? Why is it so hard for me to have a baby?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home