All about Jes

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

In dilemma

There’s a manager resigning from my dept. This is a golden opportunity for me to promote to a managerial post. However, I don’t know why. I am very stress now. I don’t know should I take up the offer. Although my DD didn’t directly ask me whether I want the post but she hinted to me. Some colleagues advice me to take up as it will be a stepping stone for me so that next time I can find a better job outside or even lateral movement with my company. Some advice me to leave…..

I really don’t know what to do.

My boss talked to me this morning. He advised to take up the job. Seriously speaking, the other manager is leaving because he couldn’t work with him. I also scare he might tegan me if I am the same level as him. Now I’m under him so I’m still under protection.

Another thing I don’t really like the job. But if I go out, I might like that job too, haha. Life is so funny lor. Don’t like still have to earn a living.

How????????? Can anyone tell me what to do……………….. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home