All about Jes

Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to work again

4 Days of rest had passed so quickly. I couldn’t open my eyes this morning; feel like sleeping and dun wan to come back to work. Yawn………. My eyes are abit swollen sia.

Time really flies. When you’re growing older, CNY don’t seem to have any meaning anymore.

First day as usual visit grandma and eldest uncle. Second day, after Dear came my house to bai nian, we went to watch movie. Third day, we went Da Yi’s house and eat. Yesterday, we went Susan’s house warming and evening went Esplanade there to see the decorations. 4 days just passed like that. So sian to come to work.

Nearly took last min leave to sleep at home but I drag myself to work. Hope this RAT year can give me good luck, find a new job!


HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home