All about Jes

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Can't find a pair a shoe and headache over ROM date

So pekcek on finding a pair of wedding shoes. It's either i like the design but don't like the heels or i like the heels but don't like the design. :(

Why all the stupid designers design shoes with such slim heels! Looks like walking on sticks!!!!!!! My feets are broad hence it's very painful for me to wear such heels. Somemore i need to wear whole day, i rather don't want wedding then to walk on that. Trying shoes already kills my legs, keep on having cramps.

Now i also have prob in selecting ROM Date. We're planning to go ROM without our parent and find 2 witnesses. I can ask my cousin to be my witness. She's willing to take leave but dear's cousin can't take!!!!!!!!! And now ROM is only 5 days week, they do not open on sat!!!!!!! My god, that make me even more headache. If ROM outside, his parent bound to ask all the relatives to come. I got phobia seeing so many people looking at me when i solemnize .

I think i really kanna pre-wedding depression. I am not happy at all preparing this wedding. Eveything is not as smooth as what i think and jason only care about surfing his bike and car forum. I don't know if i am the only one getting married or with him. I am really getting sick of it and don't feel like doing anything. Leave everything to him.

Go on like that, i will go crazy. I didnt know that getting married is so stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home