All about Jes

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wedding is not fun at all

Few years ago, I keep having the idea of getting married soon. But now finally I am getting married soon but I dun feel like getting married already. It’s all because of all the wedding preparation. How I wish I can have a simple one and off I go for my honeymoon. To plan for a wedding is not as easy as what I thought. It incurs a lot of time and money. Though all the major things like wedding banquets, bridal package, wedding bands are settled; a lot of miscellaneous things we still need to dig out money and get it done.

The nearer it is, the more panicky I am cos a lot of things not settle and confirm. We need to get contractor and get our room done, buy our mattress and bedroom set, book a photographer, buy a pair of wedding shoe, arrange buffet at both parents’ house, a lot more etc. More and more things are piling up. I really want to back out now. I just want to simply sign that piece of paper will do. Save all the troubles. I will be happier like that.

Arghhh, I hope everything can quickly get over soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home