All about Jes

Sunday, March 2, 2008

My wedding bands from Lee Hwa

Today we went to collect our wedding bands. We bought it at Lee Hwa. At first we went around and couldn't find anything we like. We went Soo Kee, Citigem, Gold Heart etc. Then we went to Lee Hwa, we tried alot of rings. Actually we tried until very tired already. We didnt see anything we like at first and those i like is way out of budget. Then the sales assistant took out a ring which is suppose to take out from display. It's from the Destinee serie. But i think it's nice lor. I like it when i wear the ring hence in the end bought it although it's a bit out of budget, hehe :)




















My Proposal Ring from Poh Heng :)








2 Comments:

At March 2, 2008 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!

I am Dr. Sam. I would like for you to come to my blog. I have been a carneologist for the last 18+ years. In my time, in the feild of carneology, I have discovered an emotional dilema effecting at least 25 million americans, according to my personal research. I have just began a blog to possibly and effectively help people cure this emotional dissorder. I have founded the name for this disoreder calling it "Dingbatitus". Please feel free to come to my blog and read about this newly discovered problem afflicting millions nation-wide.

Thankyou very much, Dr. Sam

 
At March 2, 2008 at 11:54 PM , Blogger eunice_y2e said...

congratulation to u .... i m eunice from malaysia .... althought we dunno each other but just pass by n give a wish for u .... congratulation again ... hehe .....
one of my best friend also getting marry later n she so stress for it n need to do many preparation ....
anyway .... wish u n ur future husband all the best n happy always .....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home