All about Jes

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Can’t make up my mind what color to take

I have actually tried a lot of evening gowns. Got red, champagne, light blue, purple, turquoise, navy blue and black. Jason said that red stands out more among the color. He said only bright colors look nicer on me. True cos I am fair, if I take light color, it blends into my skin. But I cant find any nice gowns which are bright in colors. I actually KIV the red gown and a black gown. The black one is a tube dress with red flowers embroidery prints at the bottom of the dress. I told my colleagues about it and they said better ask the parents whether they allow me to wear black or not. I was thinking of wearing it for Photo shoot at studio only, shouldn’t have any problem right? This thurs I am gg down again. Duno if I am allowed to wear a few more gowns to confirm on the gowns cos I have only 1 hour, 3pm they have another bride coming to try gowns. Sian, choosing gowns is not easy too.

The red gown i confirmed :)











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home