All about Jes

Friday, June 20, 2008

Buay tahan my sis!!!!!

Really buay tahan my sis. She behaves like a small kid. Everything need attention! My mum called her a few times a day to check if she’s coping well and she said she has no time to answer her. And asked me to hint my mum not to call her and she will call her when she’s free. If my mum don’t call then she will said she’s not showing concern. I know she’s busy hence I also can’t be bother to sms her. Hao xin mei hao bao. If everyone wants my attention then I no need to do my things la. I only got 24hours a day, how to attend to everyone. So pekcek. Out of nothing get suan by her. As if it’s my business now. I didn’t even want to care about her. Keep coming and step on my tail.

Every time say herself being ill treated. I don’t know why she expects so much from other ppl. Can’t she just forgive and forget. Keep telling me she will treat ppl how they treat her. So what? There’s nothing I can control how her in-laws treat her. It’s her fault wad. How can she always be so straight to elderly? No respect. Then now they treat her badly, my fault meh? Keep grumbling to me for what? I don’t stay at home like her. I need to work. She really spoils my mood. Damn pekcek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home