All about Jes

Thursday, July 31, 2008

So sad

Today two of my colleagues are leaving SingTel. One of them is very close to me cos I used to confide in her for my problems. And she always gives me advice. We used to go home together. Just that when I move office to another floor and my working hour changes, we can’t go home together. She’s like a big sister guiding me. I am happy that she has found a new life and aim in life.

We just had a tea session together. Before I go back to office, we gave one another a hug. I cried. I already try to hold back my tears bur eventually my tears just flow out. I am too emotional. I hope I can do away this bad habit. I cry easily. Oh no, how to be more strong. All my colleagues laugh at me when I cry :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home