All about Jes

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My early Christmas and anniversary present from my dear

Dear bought me a Gucci wristlet from Thai airport when he was coming back from his seminar. I was shocked when I see it. I mentioned that I want to buy a Coach wristlet and I was looking high and low for seller who offers the lowest selling price. He said treat that as my early Christmas and anniversary present. I was abit heart pain cos I don’t think it’s necessary to spend so much cos we’re trying to save money for our future. He says it’s ok and he promises he will save his bonus up. Sometimes I feel very guilty; I always scold him for spending a lot of money on his technology stuffs. I do not understand why he like to buy high end stuffs and not cheap components. He likes to add more things to power his own computer. That is his interest which I don’t understand. He cannot stand normal PC which is very slow. I feel guilty because when he come to buy things for me, he never thrift on that. Last few years anniversaries, I knew he always wipe out his saving to buy things for me. I never buy expensive things for him cos I told him I will save up the money for our future. This year, I must buy something useful and what he likes for him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home