All about Jes

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Housework is really a chore

Today wake up at 11am. After waking up, there're so many things to do.

Hang out the clothes, mop the floor, burn incense, water the plants then cook breakfast cum lunch for both of us. Had been forgetting to water for 2 days. Really stress, very scare to forget to do something. Every morning is really rush. Has to make breakfast for both of them then get prepare to go work.

I cooked Chicken Marconi and luckily it doesn't taste that bad. Dear washed the dishes cos i complain that they didn't help to do anything. Everything leave to me. I am not a maid. Everyone has to do their part. I am really amazed that my mother in law had been doing all these for her two children. I am not going to let my kids do nothing, at least must know how to keep their own room. Later need to wash up Dear's shirts and iron clothes. It seems like so many things to do. I can't imagine myself doing all these every day. Unless i no need to work otherwise i do not have the time at all.

Dear's sis didn't help to do anything at all. She leave her bed unmake, floor unmopped. I cannot imagine, see how long can she stand for herself. For god's sake. She only know how to enjoy herself, eat then sleep. Let see how long can this last.

Sigh, still got 2 more weeks plus to go. Dear might be gg Thai again during early Feb. That will left his sis and i at home alone. Damn sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home