All about Jes

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stress at work

Today damn stress at work. Waste a morning in the meeting. Today need to rush monthly report then at 5lpus, Leo want me to send the costing out for STIX by today :( Alot of segment costs i don't know and had a hard time. Luckily Mdm Quek stay backed and help me to find. Really appreciate her help otherwise i don't think i can go off early. I left the office at 7pm :( But still i haven't finish updating the files. I don't know tomorrow can finish or not.

Alot of spreadsheets haven't update yet. Really don't have enough time

Now need to do my updating at home :( damn sian.

Today is the 2nd day Dear at Manila. The day pass so slowly. My sister in law expected, everyday go out. The petrol we topped up already half gone. When we use, a tank of petrol can last for a week. This tank of petrol will definitely finish by Fri then Dear will be back and need to top up again. She win le lor. Really cannot stand her. Stay at home will die meh. Must always go out. Why are we always spending money and she can enjoy herself. Unfair.
Sickening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home