All about Jes

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thought of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is such a frustrating day, someone drove out the car to help friend to shift house! Shouldn't it be using a lorry instead. She got so many "friends", everytime got so many this and that. Very busy!

I think here is the best venting frustration place. Talking to a real person also no use. Here although no direct response, at least i vent my frustration out.

Sometimes i really envy my sister in law. Never see her do housework, everything done by her parent. Everyday, wake up, bath le and out she go. Never come back before midnight. Treating the house like hotel. Even last time in old Bishan home, Dear has to vacuum the floor, not her. She just sit there watch her tv, eat le leave the plates at the basin. As if got maid to serve her. Why so unfair??

If i am her parent, i would feel very sad but my parent in law don't seems to feel anything. Still dote on her the most. Why hah? I really want to know. What so good about her?

These few weeks my MIL complain she can't sleep well at night and her weight gone down cos she is getting skinnier and look haggard. I never hear her daughter asking how is she. I think her mum want to see her also difficult, need not mention about talking to her.

Everytime we go out, we will ask my in laws where are they and we will go and pick them up. Most of the time, we're driving them around. Once a while then we go out on our own. If she takes the car, four of us will be stuck at home. Selfish isn't it?


Just like the last few days, Dear went Philippines. She everyday also got friends' birthday celebration. Everyday go out till midnight. Please la, bullshit.

The car is so dirty and she don't bother to bring it to car wash. The petrol tank is low and she didn't top up. I purposely don't want to top up yesterday cos today she want to use the car, why should i be topping up the petrol for her. Somemore she is using the car for the whole weekend, she drive the car to Sentosa! She got chalet there. Walao, damn selfish. Bring the car there and parked there. Since when she give a thought for us. Don't say us, what about her parent! Really cannot stand her!!!!!! They will only say, let her use the car lor! Fuck up

It is really hitting my limit. How long more am i staying with her! I don't want to share car with her. I don't want to be her maid in future. I am not doing any housechore for her. When my in laws not around in future, will she continue to stay with us....How can i get rid of her. I am sorry to be mean, i am not her mum, no obligation to take care of her. Why her life is so good, enjoying. Even we moved to AMK, all of them will move along too. Damn sian. I don't mind to stay with my in laws because it's our duty to take care of them. But she.........................whole package one leh. I just cannot forget everything and treat it as nothing happen.

ARGH................................................................................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home