All about Jes

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I need a new job!!!!!!!

Damn sian, got scolded by my director just now. I really don't understand what favorable or unfavorable variances is she talking about. She just asked why is there a 2.7M unfavorable variance, out of nowhere how I know how this number comes about. Then she want me to find out why. After explaining to her my part only, she said I am not answering to her question…really don't know what she wants. I find that this job is really not for me. I am serious that I have to find new job. Really cannot take it liao.

Morning just got some questions bombed by her and I have to search high and low for the answers. That already make me very stressful cos she want things fast. Then during lunch, my colleague just mentioned I havent get scolded by her yet wad and just now got scolded already. Really piss me off. I need a new job!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home