All about Jes

Monday, August 24, 2009

Prob, prob and more prob

I totally understand my sister's situation. Yes, she needs a helper when Alan is not around. Staying alone is not easy. But what can I do? I can’t be possibly stay over her house when my hubby is around. Even he's not around, my in laws are at home. By the way, I don’t wish to. Staying at her house is very uncomfortable.

I have enough of prob, wanting to find a new job cos this job really cannot TONG already.. The stress is making me crazy. My menses keep prolonging, no sign of pregnancy…duno when is it coming or not coming. Damn sian. Wanting to find new job but scare if I am pregnant, no one want to hire me. So many constraints. She only think about her own prob, only she got prob. I just didn’t bring up my prob to her cos I dun like to add on ppl's prob. For what keep telling ppl prob and add on to their stress. She want ppl to understand her situation but is she understanding ppl's situation??

She think I can just quit. Quit le then no income, my new house need the cpf contribution otherwise need to fork out a lot of cash which we don’t have. SIAN AH. I hate all this. Everything tying me down. I really wish she can treat me inexistent. I just want to keep out of touch, don’t want to know anything….. Sick of it.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home