All about Jes

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wasted sia

Tomorrow, whole of my company can go off at 4pm and i'm on leave! What a waste. First time in my 5 yrs, they allow us to knock off so early... Everyone ask me to cancel my leave but bopian Jason is having exam on sat and i must help him to do his project.

Time really pass. Monday is the closing date of the application for the manager post. I dont look foward for the interview. Oh man, what am i thinking... the more i think of the job, the more piss i am. I really hope i can TONG for 6mths and i can quickly get a job. Yesterday i apply quite a no of jobs, hopefully can hear some news.

I have graduated for more than 6mths and the only interview i went is Ernst and Young. The rest no news at all! Damn sad. Why cant they give ppl a chance. If continue like that, a fresh graduate is always a fresh graduate cos they're not given a chance to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sickening...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home