All about Jes

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Headache, don't know what to wear for Lynn's wedding

A week plus never blog already. My colleague went for holiday and i have to cover her duties. Super stress and have no time to log in.

Today is Sunday again, weekend always end so fast.


Lynn's wedding is coming. I'm still cracking my head of what to wear for her dinner. I've order a dress from CCT fashion, waiting for the cooridnator to order and then ship forward. I cant wear the blouse i recently order. So sad :(


I hope i can fit in the the dress that i have ordered. It's in free size hence hard to gauge...... i hate to attend dinner, always have problem thinking of what to wear, hehe
Below is the dress i've ordered. Nice? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home