All about Jes

Friday, September 7, 2007

Planning to go Guangzhou

My bro, Huat suggested to bring mum and dad to China, Guangzhou next year. I was thinking to bring them to overseas at least once before i get married. The suggestion came at the right time cos i was thinking i wont be able to bring them by myself

He suggested to go there for a few days. He will be bringing his gf hence i will ask dear to go along. Now i'm sourcing for hotels, dont know which hotel is good in Guangzhou. I have checked out the air fare by Tiger Airway, the price per person is around $270 including tax. I think the price is still ok. I'm waiting for them to have promo then i book the tickets.

Hmmm, heard that buying things in Guangzhou is very shiok cos everything is so cheap! Cant wait to 买东西,吃东西,买东西,吃东西. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home