All about Jes

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No mood to work

Everyone in the office misses our deputy director. Before she left, she sent us a farewell message together with a song “if we hold on together” by Diana Ross. After listening to it, I feel lagi sadder. She is a nice person. Every year end, she showed her appreciation by giving us a buffet treats. None of the DD or directors does that before. She is an approachable person whereby we can talk to her when we have problems.

Now I have no mood to work. The more I stay on, the more piss I am. I wonder why the management doesn’t appreciate staffs. All of us believe that she is being asked to go. We feel very unfair for her but there’s nothing we can do. Really sian…………………………………………………………………..


http://www.esnips.com/doc/4a8e36ab-508d-45a3-9eec-b1f28ea7b46a/Diana-Ross---If-we-hold-on-together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home