All about Jes

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Office's internet sucks

Today finally have a chance to update my blog. For the last whole week, my office's internet don't know what happen, i can't access my blog. Don't know is it being spotted by our LAN administator. So sian :(

Guess what i am doing now, i am doing my dear's final year project. Tomorrow is his last paper. Oh my god, finally it's over. I hope he can pass all his 4 papers for this term with flying colors. I really hope he can get a honors degree. Without honors really hard to find a job, just like me :(

After his exam, both of us will have time to prepare for our wedding le, yipee :) At least i am doing it all by myself.

2 Comments:

At April 2, 2008 at 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At April 2, 2008 at 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home