All about Jes

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tiring off day

Yesterday was a tiring and fruitful day. I took my off in lieu and stay at home to pack my room. Early morning wake up, first thing to clear my bro’s room. I will be moving my stuffs to his room after I get married. Then my parent will move into my current room and he will move into their current room. His room was like an army camp, so many army stuffs lying around. I stuff them into the cupboard.

Then I pack my wardrobe because after I move out, they’re going to throw away since it’s so old le. Threw away a lot of things. Wipe here and there, it was so dusty. Then I vacuumed all the rooms and the ceilings.

The whole afternoon I was tearing away a lot of useless documents. Now my fingers are still painful after tearing so many papers. Today wake up, my whole body is aching sia. But at least, I have clear a lot of things. Now can slowly bring over to Jason’s house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home