All about Jes

Monday, March 16, 2009

So bored

Super long never blog already.........so sian at home. Dear went for reservist, another 4 more days to go.

Recently very vexed over my work. Director always wan this and that. So many things to update....

Then recently my colleague who took over my work keep asking me alot of things. Sometimes when i am deep thinking on my work, he sudd interrupt and ask me things. Yes, i understand he's stress as he took over my work. I am not stress meh? But as a TO3, he needs to analyze situation and try to do it first instead of conviently ask me what should he do. He simply forward the email to me and ask me that. I have explained to him before and not only one time but did he remember it into his brain... Oh gosh. I am like doing his work. I myself got plenty of invoices haven't clear.

Today i have no choice but to tell my ex boss about it. He say why i didnt tell him earlier on. At least he can save the situation. Now the record keeping is a mess, i myself also don't know how to help him. Today my ex boss keep calling to ask on the record, he himself also don't know how to read. I explain to him then he put down the phone, subsequently call me to ask again. He say to me "sorry sorry". I was like going to laugh. My ex boss saying sorry to me leh. Now looking back, he's not that bad afterall, at least he knew his work and don't come and pester me for info all the time. Unlike my current dept, the manager depend very much on JO. Different place, different culture.
Sigh.

Going to sleep le, tomorrow is another challenging day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home