All about Jes

Saturday, June 6, 2009

What is marriage life!

Sian la. Consecutive 2 Sats she want to use the car!!!!!!!! Fucking alot of activities! She never think of anyone else except herself. All of us had to stuck at home lah. Although we have bike, but if it rains, we can't go anywhere already. Marriage life is so boring. Everytime stay at home, he will only surf his net and play his games. I have nothing to do and find shows to watch. Bloody she will enjoy herself outside. This is really testing my limit. I want to sell the car away and get one on our own. She want to use car, buy herself. I don't want to keep staying at home and cannot go anywhere, all because of her. Fucking boring. I hate this!!!!!! I don't want to stay with her but how to bring this up. It's already fix that all of them moved over with us to our new flat. Walao, really sian. I don't want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home