All about Jes

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hate lending ppl things

Sickening. Why must we always lending her things. Every little gadgets, we paid ourselves, she just conveniently borrow. Since when she buy something and lend to us. Jus take our first camera for example, we hardly use, I think she use more than we do. Now battery spoil liao and that's it. We bought a new camera for our wedding shooting. Now she also keep borrowing whenever her friends got birthday or outings. I very scare of her one lor. She is absent minded and always spoiling things. Everytime spoil things le, the rest will just say NEVERMIND LA. Now aim my video cam, she better make sure my video cam is in good condition when she returns. My purpose of buying the video cam has not been accomplished. I don't want a spoilt video cam back. I will make sure she pay for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home