All about Jes

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Which bridal studio should i choose?

Oh man, now i think getting married is a headache. There are so many things that need to be arrange. First, venue then bridal studio...after that need to find jie mei and xiong di..buy wedding bands........find furniture for our room.

what a headache...still got more things in the list.

Now, there're so many bridal studios. Each and everyone has their merit and demerit points. I very scare I will get a lousy coordinator which will spoil my wedding plan. Heard that some of them are so sway kuan, they only think of earning commission and they didnt do a good job for the couple.

Now, i have Z Wedding, Di Gio and Feline bridal in my list. Dunno whether should i go Santiago or Precious moments. I wan to go each and every one to hear out their package but i'm scare of their sales personnel. I'm someone who dunno how to reject their offer. Luckily everytime got my friend to pull me out of the conversation.

Hmmm, i really have to start visiting them again and get their quotes....so tiring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home