All about Jes

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Complimentary stay at Grand Copthrone Waterfront hotel

4th Aug 07

I signed up for the ala carte card and have a complimentary night. We chose Grand Copthrone Waterfront hotel. The hotel wasnt that fantastic. Bed is ok, pillows sucks, too soft. Toilet is ok but there were small fleas flying around. Luckily it's free, i dun think i will pay $150 for such a room.

We went Cafe Brio for dinner. The only thing i like there is the salmon. The food for the day weren't to my taste. Alot of things like Green thai curry, oysters, fish cook in duno what sauce which make the taste very weird, etc.. but luckily there's 1 for 1 otherwise it will be very wasted for me cos i didnt eat much. Hehe. It's $46 per person! Pretty ex ya..

After dinner, we just went back the hotel to laze, as usual. We intend to go Great World city at first but it's too late when we looked at the watch.

Basically, it's nothing much. My membeship is ending soon. I swear i will not sign up again. We always dont have time to go there and eat. The vouchers they gave was only weekday. I end up selling them off :(

Will post the pictures of the room when my dear upload into the computer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home