All about Jes

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Annoying interview

Didnt have a chance to talk about my interview. The interview was on monday. Was so piss! Guess what, the interview is only 5min and I dont think it's an interview. They only ask me a few questions and my VP start to say a lot of discouraging things like “the job is not as rosy as you think”, “you have to hold a lot of responsibilities”, “your increment may not be a lot”…etc. Bull shit, of course I know. They think I really fantasize that job! I just want to leave SingTel as an engineer and make my resume looks better. I only want to TONG for another 6 mths and quickly get another job. I cant imagine that she will say such a thing. I’m super disappointed. I want to get out of here…………:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home