All about Jes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally can blog

Trying to log on to blog in the office and hey finally can blog. Surprise lor. I thought LAN administrator block this website.

Recently being watched by my boss. Everyday, he will find a chance to come and find me at 6.15 or 6.30, just to make sure i am still around and didnt leave the office early..... My god lor. There was twice i left the office 15min earlier and he caught me. 15min also need to seek permission meh! For god's sake. I am not her daughter. And this is not a military troop.

When i stay back 15min, i also never claim from him. I left 15min and he's so calculative. Oh man, life sucks if being watched by him everyday. I have no freedom. Oh my god.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home