All about Jes

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yipee, my honeymoon tour is confirmed!

These few days I am slogging like shit at work. Besides doing my work and have to cover my colleagues’ duties. Sibeh jialat, duno how to finish my outstanding work as I will start my leave next fri.

Today just received a good news from Jason. Our Japan tour is confirmed! Yipee. I long forward for this tour and finally it’s confirmed. I am so happy. At least something happy to end my day today. This fri, we’re going down to make our final payment.

I don’t look forward for my actual day though. Everything is in a mess. Xiongdi keep changing. Now we need to rent a car because last min, the xiongdi need to carry out night duty the day before our wedding. We have no additional car. What the hell.. Really sian, dun feel like going thru on that day. I hope no more hiccups. Really wish everything can be smoothly goes thru and we go for honeymoon. God bless me please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home