All about Jes

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Change of job scope, stress! :(

Yesterday before knocking off, my boss asked me to go into meeting room and talked to me. He mentioned that my director want me to go to another department but still under the same division. The job scope is totally different. Currently my job scope is very technical. The other department handles more on cost and money $$$. Although it’s more relevant to my studies but I am very scared. I am worried that I can’t handle it well. I have no experience on budgeting before. Yes, I am still young, should be welcoming challenges but this director is very pushy. She wants immediate attention when she wants something. A few of my colleagues in that department cannot stand her.

She offers me a manager post before but I rejected because I don’t want to work under her directly. Now it seems like no choice. Although everything is not confirm and announced yet but I felt like it’s more or less finalized. God bless me. I hope that I can pick up fast. This is going to be a big change after 8 years working here. Feeling very stress now. How am I supposed to clear my records in such a short time? Sigh…………………:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home