All about Jes

Friday, September 5, 2008

I really dont know what's wrong with me :(

I really don’t know what’s going on with me. I get frustrated in everything I do. This wedding and work is driving me crazy. Every night I can’t sleep and keep on crying until the following day have swollen eyes. I don’t know if I am having pre-marital depression. Nobody care whether I am happy with this wedding preparation or not. I am not happy at all. I don’t think I will be happy on that day. I am like a puppet doing whatever people want me to do. I am really very tired. I don’t want to care about anything already

I think the most poor thing is Jason. He has to tolerate all the nonsense but it cant be help. I cant control. I wish everything quickly get over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home