All about Jes

Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding is over!

Finally, it's over. My AD was in a mess. Morning, my hubby was late in fetching me because Dong Tzy was late as it was raining. My photograhper was late for 1/2 hr also. We cut short alot of thing and luckily everything is still in time.

The dinner was also in a mess but luckily nobody notice it. The banquet gal ask us to march in at the wrong timing. They're still fliming the video clip and we came in. Melvin was shocked but no choice, we pretend that nothing happen. Everyone was busying catching up with one another hence nobody notice it.

We would like to send our thanks to my 2 jiemeis, Evon and Marie, poor Marie has to carry my heavy gown. Our 2 xiongdis, Shaun and Dong Tzy. Thanks Dong Tzy for driving us around and Shaun, he did alot of things like carrying our stuffs, coordinating our table to table pic taking. We need to return this favor during his wedding next year.

We also need to thank Jason's sis. She from morning help to video and went around with us plus at night help out in the reception. Last but not least, my cousin Irene, she not only help me to scrap a mini album, make us a photo frame, coordinate our wedding for us etc. Great thanks to everyone to help out in our wedding. We highly appreciated it.

Haha, now i am waiting for this thurs to go honeymoon. No need to be stress liao, can relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home