All about Jes

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chung Hwa's trip

Went Chung Hwa yesterday. Find the trip fruitless cos piss off with their service.

Reached there at 6.15, wait till 6.30 then can register. After registration, wait till 7 then the sinseh come.

He only ask those normal routine question like “can you sleep well at night”; “got go toilet everyday”; “how many days my mense” etc…..then they asked us how many months we are married. So what we’re married for 6mths. I find them very funny lor. Isn’t good to have someone willing to get pregnant. A lot of ppl don’t want children. Must be childless for more than 2 yrs then can be treated meh? Pissed off with them. Then he listens to my pulse and never says anything. After everything, gave me 8 days of supply of powder. I didn’t ask what is it for. Felt like wasting money and time to go there. Why I just want to get pregnant also difficult. Super sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home