All about Jes

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Super stress out

My boss left :( now his work is re-distributed to 2 managers. Damn stress. When I have questions, I don’t know who can advise me cos they know nothing too. Last fri they had a handover meeting, the new person just asked me into the meeting room, ask me that question " you know hor"… So I know only, he no need to know lor. How big can my brain capacity can store. Then whatever he wants, he will just shoot me an email. So many emails so which one should I attend first? Ask me when can I give him the detail. He think I super woman meh? Can produce info without thinking. A lot of things need to tidy up. I am like clearing ppl's shit. A mess in the record. Damn sian. I will go crazy soon if continue like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home