All about Jes

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Precious Moments Bridal

Yesterday, my friend and I took half day leave to go PMB and have a look. We reach there around 2 and found out that we need to make appt before we go down. We're abit disappointed at first though. But Zoe is very kind to help me to call their marketing manager back. While waiting, we wennt Long House to have some food. They call back at 3plus and we were actually at Thomson Wedding, making use of our time. The starting price for basic is $3799 which is far exceed my budget. So we pretend tat we have another appt and quickly leave.

Jenny is the one who attend to us at PMB. I would say that she is really very sincere in serving us. She upfront tell us their basic package and what are the additional items we need to pay ourselves to the makeup artist. She even ask me to go around and ask more bridal studios before making decision. Most of the bridal studio i go, they will try their very best to sign me up but interesting thing is Jenny let me go back and think abt it. She's not pushy which is something i like.

Most probably i will sign up with them cos i'm lazy to go around and ask anymore. It's tiring one lor. Anyway it meet my budget and basic need. Thurs i will be bringing Jason down. See if he is ok then we will sign up on the spot :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home