All about Jes

Monday, April 14, 2008

I cant stand my boss!

Really cannot tahan my boss! He’s really a rigid old man. Today I was very pissed before I come to work and I reach office, I receive email from him giving to the whole group of us under him. He wrote “I am very sad to say that after working so long, we still continue to make mistake.” Oh come on, he’s still living in the past. I am not wrong to send the email to the account manager because the RFS date to deliver the circuit is tomorrow, 15 Apr. Last Fri I have to send out cos we are left with not enough time. He only knows everything must refer back to commercials dept. Please la, continue to wait here and there to confirm the date, we definitely lapse the RFS date.

I really cannot stand him anymore. His thinking is super rigid. If he is not going to leave this dept, this dept will never be better. Our dept is always despised by a lot of other dept. No one like him and he think he’s the king.

Look forward la idiot, now is 2008 and 1970s. Work here for so long and yet still cant change. If I can, I wish I could complain to VP. Working method has changed. The world is revolving. Your time has passed. Young generation doesn’t work like you anymore. Keep tying our hands and legs can never get things done.

What a moday morning. Life sucks here!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home